HSE Management System defines the principles by which we conduct our operations worldwide with regards to health, safety, and the environment.
The HSE Management System model comprises eight interrelated components:
- commitment and leadership and accountability
- policies and objectives
- organization and resources
- contractor and supplier management
- risk management
- business processes
- performance monitoring and improvement
- audits and reviews.
These are continuously improved by conformance checks
- on day-to-day standards and procedures (controls)
- on the management system (correction)
- through modifications to the management system (improvement).